1LL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1LL

A clan in the game Medal of Honor:Heroes for the PSP and Call of Duty 4 for Xbox 360.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

are you guys here?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pi ahnem
Site Member
Site Member

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:18 pm

how is 1LL doing? where are u guys? i wanted to see if we can set up a 4vs4 sometime this week at 9 pm central time. thanks.
Back to top Go down
o 1LLTrUcKnN
Admin
o 1LLTrUcKnN

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:41 pm

uhh.. we kinda dont play mohh anymore.. like i dont think any of us hav played regularly for at least 2 weeks.. so im gonna hav to say no.
Back to top Go down
http://1llclanforum.co.nr
o_1LLNuCk1St
MoH:H Co-Leaders
MoH:H Co-Leaders

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:47 pm

yea, i wud play more, but i been gettin ready for finals, so thats been occupyin my moh time. I might play more durin the summer
Back to top Go down
pi ahnem
Site Member
Site Member

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:31 pm

o 1LLTrUcKnN wrote:
uhh.. we kinda dont play mohh anymore.. like i dont think any of us hav played regularly for at least 2 weeks.. so im gonna hav to say no.

ok its cool. uhm, lakers will win the next 3 games.
Back to top Go down
o 1LLTrUcKnN
Admin
o 1LLTrUcKnN

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:59 pm

uh.. how about no.
Back to top Go down
Prophet
Site Member
Site Member

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:55 pm

ha. celts will proly win

when u guys come back to play MoHH,

are you all gona stay 1LL ?
Back to top Go down
o 1LL Run1t o
MoH:H Leaders
o 1LL Run1t o

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:12 pm

Awwh you guys miss us already?
Back to top Go down
http://1llclanforum.co.nr/
ReN

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:42 pm

1LL was basically just a retirement clan lmao
Back to top Go down
o 1LLTrUcKnN
Admin
o 1LLTrUcKnN

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:03 pm

*1LL IS a retirement clan.
Back to top Go down
ReN

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:00 pm

:O
Back to top Go down
o 1LL Run1t o
o 1LL Run1t o

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:55 pm

No there's no one to get owned by in MoHH?
Back to top Go down
o 1LLTrUcKnN
Admin
o 1LLTrUcKnN

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:16 am

pi ahnem wrote:
o 1LLTrUcKnN wrote:

ok its cool. uhm, lakers will win the next 3 games.

looks like u were wrong ahnem. lakers suck.
Back to top Go down
ReN

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:18 am

well PI only win with RuThL3sS or AnHeM but apart from that theres no competition whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
pi ahnem
Site Member
Site Member

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:00 pm

well, i was rong about the lakers vs allstars.

but run yes we missed ya. ya were the only good competition we had and in 3 wars i warred ya, i won two. so yeas i miss competition .

run, there is PI thats still here. correct me if im wrong, we havnt really had a huge war of 5vs5 yet. and if we did, it was a good war. so thats why i posted this. i wanted to see who the best clan in MOHH was. unfortuanatley, you guys had a 1 game lead over PI as r4w but ya dipped on r4w. now if u think there isnt any clan that needs to be pwned, ur wrong. this is my challenge to u guys but yet, u believe ur the best and u decline. ur 3 of 4 losses to PI was increasing but then ya retired. its ok though.
Back to top Go down
o 1LL Run1t o
o 1LL Run1t o

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:24 pm

MoHH was good
But it's time to move on
Back to top Go down
o 1LLTrUcKnN
Admin
o 1LLTrUcKnN

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:31 pm

pi ahnem wrote:

but run yes we missed ya. ya were the only good competition we had and in 3 wars i warred ya, i won two. so yeas i miss competition .

run, there is PI thats still here. correct me if im wrong, we havnt really had a huge war of 5vs5 yet. and if we did, it was a good war. so thats why i posted this. i wanted to see who the best clan in MOHH was. unfortuanatley, you guys had a 1 game lead over PI as r4w but ya dipped on r4w. now if u think there isnt any clan that needs to be pwned, ur wrong. this is my challenge to u guys but yet, u believe ur the best and u decline. ur 3 of 4 losses to PI was increasing but then ya retired. its ok though.

i dont understand how u can still play mohh. u hav a 360.. which is so much better than psp..
Back to top Go down
pi ahnem
Site Member
Site Member

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:51 pm

o 1LLTrUcKnN wrote:
pi ahnem wrote:

i dont understand how u can still play mohh. u hav a 360.. which is so much better than psp..

dude, ur right man. when i first got my 360, i thought that way also. but mohh was my first game that introduced me into clans and now i like the PI clan alot which makes me rather play mohh. but if more PI expands or when they get 360, ill rock the 360 more often but until then, i just dont find it fun playing with my cousins all the fkn damn time. (they suck)
Back to top Go down
ReN

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:24 am

i remember the R4W vs PI war record was like R4W 32-10 PI
Back to top Go down
pi ahnem
Site Member
Site Member

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:39 pm

ReN wrote:
i remember the R4W vs PI war record was like R4W 32-10 PI

ur point?
Back to top Go down
ReN

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:50 pm

PI sux.
Back to top Go down
o 1LL Run1t o
o 1LL Run1t o

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:47 pm

Ren please just stop
If you gonna talk shit about other clans go do it on their site
Back to top Go down
ReN

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:32 am

k soz
Back to top Go down
pi ahnem
Site Member
Site Member

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:50 pm

o 1LL Run1t o wrote:
Ren please just stop
If you gonna talk shit about other clans go do it on their site
in other words, gtfo of here. come to PI site and get ur ass clowned on again. and again. and again. and again. and again.

sup run. u get my PM?
Back to top Go down
ReN

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:26 am

lmao clowned? everytime i rip 1 of ur PrIcks to shreds u ban me as ur comeback lmao

since i cant post new topics.

FTL - FTL.freesmfhosting.com

my new clan.
Back to top Go down
o 1LLTrUcKnN
Admin
o 1LLTrUcKnN

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:56 am

gl with ur clan ren. it wont last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

are you guys here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you guys here?   are you guys here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

are you guys here?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next