1LL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1LL

A clan in the game Medal of Honor:Heroes for the PSP and Call of Duty 4 for Xbox 360.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1LL vs. burn or something like that

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
o 1LLWoNs o
Admin

1LL vs. burn or something like that Empty
PostSubject: 1LL vs. burn or something like that   1LL vs. burn or something like that Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:40 pm

we had a 4v4 on gamebattles hardcore search

first game we won 4-0 on wetwork thanks to run, he was ownin

second game we supposedly lost(it was tied 3-3), but one of my friends joined randomly and spectated one round and the toher team used that as an excuse for them to win, evven though they were about to lose....it was their fault for not turning off join in progress, but they were duschebags about it.....it was on countdown.....they are fags

third game we lost 3-2 on strike
Back to top Go down
o_1LLNuCk1St
MoH:H Co-Leaders
MoH:H Co-Leaders

PostSubject: Re: 1LL vs. burn or something like that   1LL vs. burn or something like that Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:26 pm

that sucks. gj tho. my bro just bought cod4 online for the ps3 so i shud b gettin it soon. then ima play with draco and qk.
Back to top Go down
Da Shunner
Site Member
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: 1LL vs. burn or something like that   1LL vs. burn or something like that Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:19 pm

once i get my xbox fixed dm will challenge u guys afro
Back to top Go down
Da Shunner
Site Member
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: 1LL vs. burn or something like that   1LL vs. burn or something like that Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:17 pm

you guys want to do a clan battle today against DM?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1LL vs. burn or something like that   1LL vs. burn or something like that Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1LL vs. burn or something like that
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1LL :: Call of Duty 4 :: War Challenges and Records-
Jump to: